Build Muscle Workout - High Protein Recipes That Taste Great!

When you think of building muscle, do you imagine a painfully boring diet? I used to, and I know for a fact most of you do too! Long has a build muscle workout been associated with foods that have the equivalent excitement of watching a 3 toes sloth crawl up a tree..

Protein Blend

It doesn't have to be that way! In fact, I've prepared a few surprisingly tasty recipes for you that I think you're going to love! Ok, ok... I admit. They weren't my idea! I swiped them from Vince Delmont's recipe book in his No Nonsense Muscle guide. It's quite phenomenal and I strongly recommend you give it a peek!

Protein Blend

I'm going to give you a few of the unbelievable recipes right here n this email, but I also recommend you visit the site if you want all of them (And so it's easier to print out)

Protein Fudge Bites

These are awesome post workout teats! Just the punch you need for energy and meeting your protein requirements. Doesn't skimp on flavor either! Believe it or not, I found this recipe on the web years ago. I loved it and just had to share it!

8 scoops chocolate protein powder
1 cup oatmeal (Get the variety you like)
1/4 - 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
3 tbsp honey
1/3 - 1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp crushed peanuts

First mix together the protein, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk. Then roll into small bite size 'chunks' and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish. These are very portable and can be frozen for later use.

Nutrition (This is for 1 serving. This recipe makes about 9 - 10 servings)

234 calories
6.7 grams fat
18 grams carbohydrates
25 grams protein

Pumpkin Pancakes

You need complex carbs as a significant part of your diet. These pancakes should fit the bill.

¼ cup oats
1/3 cup canned pumpkin
5 egg whites
1 tbsp ground flax
½ tbsp cinnamon
Add Splenda to taste

Pre-heat frying pan - leave at medium temperature. Mix ingredients, then drop by spoonful onto the pan. Flip when bubbles form.

Makes 4 - 5 pancakes

Nutrition

217 calories
23 grams protein
26 grams carbohydrates
4 grams fat

Protein Jell-O

Hey, sometimes you just need to get a bit creative! Sweet, protein packed, and diet safe!

1 package sugar-free Jell-O
1 scoop of protein powder of taste (Try your best to match the flavors)

Stir in Jell-O powder to 1 cup boiling water. Stir in protein powder until dissolved. Once that's finished, mix in one cup of cold water and allow to set. Add low fat Whipped Cream if desired.

Blueberry Cookies

I'm and absolute fiend when it comes to cookies! I can't help it! These were a diet saver for me! Thanks to whoever came up with this recipe! Believe me, we have plenty more recipes to share with you from the Build Muscle Workout series.

2 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 egg whites
½ cup oats
1 cup blueberries

Combine all ingredients until blended well. Mix in blueberries and drop by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for thirteen minutes. Makes 8 - 10 cookies.

Nutrition (per cookie)

54 calories
6.5 grams protein
0.7 grams fat
5.5 grams carbs

If you haven't tried these recipes, I strongly suggest you do so now. It's easier to stick with your diet and keep the fat off when you're not starving for flavor.

Build Muscle Workout - High Protein Recipes That Taste Great!
Protein Blend

Yamaha Receivers Hdmi Drill Cordless